My Bleeding Brain

Ammonium is converted into nitrite through nitrification.

The supply curve has an um... positive slope?

Federalists were individuals who advocated for a strong central government and a loose interpretation of the constitution.

Right?

I can't. My brain is bleeding. There's too much information being shoved into this simple brain of mine. I'd much rather be off watching another episode of Hemlock Grove. Yet here I am, sitting, pondering my meaningless existence, thinking of what I could be doing if I wasn't taking these horrid tests. And to add to this endless cycle of studying is the stress. So... to try and help myself, I go on runs. Every day. Runs that take me everywhere. Well, not really, just around the neighborhood. But on these 20 minute runs, although Spanish pop is blasting through my overly white ear buds, I finally have a moment all to myself to just think. It's just like the moment right before I fall asleep, when my lights are off and eyes closed. Yet while running, I'm wide awake, even more so than normal. Beyond running, my only helpers during studying are music, peppermint tea, and the occasional snacks.
And so now, I present to you the whole reason I even wrote this post: to share a photo of this savory treat that I indulged in right upon my return from school today.

I hope you're salivating.

No comments: