Selfies in Seattle

To think that just last week I was walking the streets of Seattle with the wonderful Samantha Lilly...





...caffeine from the 5 cups of coffee we had downed in the last two hours causing my hands to be a bit shaky as I took photos...

















 ...the bouquet of flowers from Pike Place continuously wowing me with vibrant colors...















...the taste of clam chowder reminding me of days spent exploring the waters of the west coast as a child...














...the space needle, a terrifying yet beautiful reminder of how vast the world is and how minuscule we are (Okay. I'm getting too deep now. I know)...















 ...a light breeze grazing my cheeks as we looked out at the reflection of the waxing moon on the ripples of water...





... oh how I miss it. 


From the liberal propaganda on the TV to the coffee shops on every corner, Washington has become my favorite state. Not only can I actually take deep breaths there, but each inhale feels so... refreshing. Coming from the dry state of Utah, I would most likely perceive every breath as "fresh" as long as I was in a humid location, yet there's something special about that Washington breath. Maybe it's the fact that I'm breathing in oxygen from the towering evergreens that surround me wherever my eyes so choose to gaze. 




Or that I'm sharing said breath with the wonderful inhabitants of the state,
inhabitants whose scooter tricks I question



(you clearly had no way of landing that brah)




But beyond all of that, there's also the fact that Seattle itself is simply SUCH A WONDERFUL CITY, ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT. 


















So count on my return, Washington. I'll be back. 






Soon, hopefully. 






















Also...




Huge GRACIAS to Samantha for introducing me to this wonderful state... oh, and to Evan Peters. He's a nice touch. 









Here are our selfies in Seattle




No comments: