Adios.

Today is my last full day in Calahorra, meaning my last full day living with my host family and the last time I'll probably ever see many of the amazing people I met here over this past month. It's been 35 days since I came here, but really 65 days since the adventure began, because 65 days ago Cristina flew into Utah. It's pretty crazy thinking about it. I spent 65 straight days (1560 hours) with a girl that I really didn't know, just through some vague e-mails and direct messages on twitter. But here's to just that, to those 65 days of an amazing summer that I will never forget. And although I won't be going home for another week (I'm going to Madrid to visit friends I met two years ago when I was here), I'm not sure how good my access to wifi will be, so this is my goodbye post to Spain, specifically, Calahorra. It's a compilation of pictures marking every place I visited over the past couple of weeks.

 Os quiero todos.

Finally in Spain. This was a joyous moment. 


1st day: Dinosaur Park. This was a "make fun of Marcelina" picture


Logrono with Ines

First day in Galicia.

Porto, Portugal
Santiago de Compostela
Sanxenxo Centro during the night

Trying to get Ines to smile in Lugo

Castillo de Ponferrada
The cathedral in Leon
Post-dinner with la familia

Bodegas Vivanco with Cristina

Covadonga (Asturias)
Cangas de Onis

Pouring Sidra
Oviedo with Ines

More Oviedo

Zaragoza
Monasterio de Valvanera
Pues nada. Adios Calahorra. Han sido unas vacaciones geniales.

No comments: